Search Me♥

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Finished with Fiend By Peter Stenson

 Fiend takes place during the zombie apocalypse. Most people have mysteriously died in the night, and only some have reanimated as Zombies. The only humans who have survived death and reanimation are meth heads, for reasons unknown. Chase Daniels is a meth head. He survives along with his friend Typewriter, the love of his life KK, her boy friend Jared, and their dealer/cook The Albino. All are speed freaks. This does not bode well for the future of humanity.

This book really surprised me. I loved the characters and the setting. Peter Stenson took the zombie apocalypse to a whole new level. I loved the great choice of words. I actually don't like anything about zombies, but I decided to give this book a try and I really liked it! :) I really recommend this book to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment